A comprehensive guide to water and resource issues CBIA is tracking.
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- California Water Commission
- Areas of Special Biological Significance
- Bay-Delta Conservation Plan – A committee consisting of state and local agencies, environmental organizations and other interested parties are compiling the Bay-Delta Conservation Plan to identify water flow and habitat restoration in the Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta.
- California Water Plan Update
- FloodSAFE California
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board (CVFPB)
- State Lands Commission
- California Climate Adaptation Strategy
- California Public Utilities Commission Water Action Plan (PDF) – The purpose of the Water Action Plan is to have a set of regulations for investor-owned water utilities and to create policy objectives for the regulation of utilities.
Actions to Implement New Water Use Efficiency Standards
- Department of Water Resources:
Recommendations on Outdoor and Indoor Residential Use Standard, Update UWMP Guidebook and Templates for New Water Shortage Contingency Planning
- State Water Resources Control Board: Adoption of Outdoor Residential Use Standard