The CBIA Partner Program was developed to address the needs of our local members desiring a more proactive involvement at the state level.
Participation as a CBIA Partner is an effective way to strengthen your business, build new relationships, influence California’s legislative and regulatory environment and stay on top of critical industry news.
Program Awards from NAHB
- Best Membership Program in the Country
- Best Publication in the Country: CBIA Partner Directory
- Best Council in the Country: BPEC
- Best Professional Women in Business Council in the Country (PWB)
CBIA Partner Benefits
CBIA Partner Members enjoy enhanced state level benefits, including:
- Participation on CBIA Building Products Efficiency Council
- Networking Opportunities with Industry Leaders
- Potential Seat on Government Affairs Committee
- Potential Seat on CBIA Board of Directors
- Ticket to the California Homebuilding Foundation 2023 Hall of Fame
- Play spot at the California Homebuilding Foundation’s Annual Golf Tournament
- CIRB Permit Statistics Report
- PCBC Conference Passport – includes educational programs
- PCBC Exhibits Pass
- Professional Women in Building Membership
- Highlighted in CBIA Report Newsletter (8,000 Readers)
- Law Firms – gain a seat on the CBIA Legal Action Committee
- Law Firms – one registration at Annual Select Conference on Industry Litigation (SCIL)
“The Legal Action Committee monitors emerging case law and legislation and actively supports matters beneficial to the building industry. As a member of the Committee, I have gained a much more comprehensive understanding of industry-wide legal issues which has enabled me to better anticipate and tackle new legal challenges.”
Learn More about Becoming a CBIA Partner Member
For more information on the benefits you will gain and the impact you can make as CBIA Partner Member, please contact Beth Harris at (916) 340-3133 or email@example.com.
CBIA Partner Membership requires current general association membership which is established through one of our local California BIA/HBAs.